Advanced Training – High Wycombe (UK) – December
Vista 3 by Chroma Q Advanced training:
Our advanced course aims to recap on the essential building blocks of Vista whilst at the same time explaining and demonstrating all of Vista’s user customisable preferences. Course content covers:
• New V3 features
• Command line shortcuts and its implementation
• Window workspaces
• Merging showfiles
• Exporting cue data
• FX masters
• Customising multi element fixtures
• Programming shortcuts and tips and tricks
• Custom sorts and selection orders.
• Cuelist and console properties.
• Media server control
• Working with LED matrices
• Blocking and superblocking
• Alias cues
• Extracts and how they can be used
• Interested commands and how to use them
• Learn timing and timecode
• Advanced patching – transforms, fixture cloning and swapping
• Tracking backup
An existing basic understanding of Vista is recommended before taking this course.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided – please notify us of any dietary requirments.