Advanced Training – Leeds – Feb 14th
Vista 3 by Chroma Q Advanced training:
Our advanced course aims to recap on the essential building blocks of Vista whilst at the same time explaining and demonstrating all of Vista’s user customisable preferences.
The cost of this training is £50 per person.
• New V3 features
• Command line shortcuts and its implementation
• Window workspaces
• Merging showfiles
• Exporting cue data
• FX masters
• Customising multi element fixtures
• Programming shortcuts and tips and tricks
• Custom sorts and selection orders.
• Cuelist and console properties.
• Media server control
• Working with LED matrices
• Blocking and superblocking
• Alias cues
• Extracts and how they can be used
• Interested commands and how to use them
• Learn timing and timecode
• Advanced patching – transforms, fixture cloning and swapping
• Tracking backup
An existing basic understanding of Vista is recommended before taking this course.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided – please notify us of any dietary requirements.