Download the latest Vista 3 software
Free upgrade from Vista 2
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
From all at Vista by Chroma-Q
Vista by Chroma-Q hardware
Manufactured in North America, in the same facility where we produce our award-winning Chroma-Q® lighting fixtures, the Vista lighting and media control surfaces harness all of the features and advantages of the Vista 3 software
About the Vista software
After receiving extensive user feedback, Vista 3 has been developed to dramatically enhance existing functionality and introduce an array of intelligent new features that appeal to both existing and new users. Some of the new features include the ability to merge multiple showfiles, a new colour engine that supports up to 11 colours, improved 2D fixture visualisations, customisable workspaces, a vastly expanded command line interface, and Smart FX masters.
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 (Pro 64bit recommended) for UD512, M1, S1 & S3
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit for I3 & L5
- Windows OS prior to Windows 10 are not supported
- MacOS Sierra (version 10.12) to Monterey (version 12.x).
- MacOS versions prior to Sierra are not supported.
- Intel® processor i3 (i5 or better recommended)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 4GB of available hard disk space
To output your lighting design from your Windows or MacOS device you will require a compatible dongle. You can use an existing Vista 2 dongle but should you require a new one you can purchase it through our distributors: